[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The entry fee includes:
- full board, starting from the dinner of the first day (prologue in Limone Piemonte) to the arrival refreshment of the last day (Sauze d’Oulx). It includes every day: breakfast, feed zones on the race course (2 or more depending on the distance), arrival refreshment and dinner. We will offer a daily meal plan that will provide you with the nutrition and energy you need. Food and drinks in abundant quantities will be provided for breakfasts, refreshment points and dinners, incorporating local products and quality ingredients. We, however, suggest to bring with you during the race food, energy bars or drinks to avoid sudden dehydration or drop of energy.
- Luggage transfer from one base camp to the other (max. luggage weight 30 kgs tent included);
- Showers, toilets, bike washing;
- Rescue in case of withdrawal during the race;
- Medical assistance
- Professional timekeeping service provided by SDAM sr
- Course tracking
The entry fee does not include:
- MASSAGE SERVICE: a professional massage team follow the race helping you recover after each stage. Prices and payment will be agreed and made directly with the team manager.
- MECHANICAL SERVICE: one or more mechanics are available at the base camp or along the race course to fix your bikes and sell spare parts. Also for this service payment will be agreed directly with them.
- TRANSFER IN CASE OF RACE ABANDON: if a racer decides to abandon the race and come back home, the organizers can, discretional, decide to take him/her to the nearest train or bus station or to his/her car. This is not an obligation and can be done only after the base camp Has been moved and the next one organized. Racers must wait until the base camp manager organizes the transfer. The organizers can give information or help to find a taxi, all expenses are at riders charge.