600,00 € SOLD OUT
700,00 € until January 31st, 2020
800,00 € until April 30, 2020
The event is open to all riders of both sexes aged 17 or over. Riders under 18 years of age shall submit a parental consent. All participants must hold a valid licence for Competitive Cycling issued by National Federations recognised by UCI. Licences for category “Cycling for all”, Triathlon or any other sport are not valid, riders who hold these licences must purchase a Licence as stated hereunder.
Riders without a valid cycling licence can buy one, valid until Dec. 2019, presenting a sport medical certificate issued by a sports medicine doctor or a sports medicine centre stating that they have been submitted to a complete cardiac diagnostic test (exercise ECG) and that they are physically fit to participate to competitive cycling events. The medical Certificate must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com with a copy of ID or passport not later than July 15th, 2020. Price of the Licence: 35,00 €
Art. 24 Cancellation Policy
Refund policy: 80% of the entry fee shall be refunded in case of withdrawal submitted within May 31st . 50% within the end of June. No refund after that date. The date in which the withdrawal is submitted to the O.C. is considered valid for the refund. The refund policy is valid both for the bikers and for the accompanying persons.
The entry fee includes:
- full board, starting from the dinner of the first day (prologue in Limone Piemonte) to the arrival refreshment of the last day (Sauze d’Oulx). It includes every day: breakfast, feed zones on the race course (2 or more depending on the distance), arrival refreshment and dinner. We will offer a daily meal plan that will provide you with the nutrition and energy you need. Food and drinks in abundant quantities will be provided for breakfasts, refreshment points and dinners, incorporating local products and quality ingredients. We, however, suggest to bring with you during the race food, energy bars or drinks to avoid sudden dehydration or drop of energy.
- Luggage transfer from one base camp to the other (max. luggage weight 30 kgs tent included);
- Showers, toilets, bike washing;
- Rescue in case of withdrawal during the race;
- Medical assistance
- Professional timekeeping service provided by SDAM sr
- Course tracking
The entry fee does not include:
- MASSAGE SERVICE: a professional massage team follow the race helping you recover after each stage. Prices and payment will be agreed and made directly with the team manager.
- MECHANICAL SERVICE: one or more mechanics are available at the base camp or along the race course to fix your bikes and sell spare parts. Also for this service payment will be agreed directly with them. You can buy a mecahnical service package in advance at a lower price: PACKAGE MECHANICAL ASSISTANCE
- TRANSFER IN CASE OF RACE ABANDON: if a racer decides to abandon the race and come back home, the organizers can, discretional, decide to take him/her to the nearest train or bus station or to his/her car. This is not an obligation and can be done only after the base camp Has been moved and the next one organized. Racers must wait until the base camp manager organizes the transfer. The organizers can give information or help to find a taxi, all expenses are at riders charge.